Call NTIS at 1-800-363-2068 or
(703) 605-6060 for Subscription options
To Order Individual Issues:
Call NTIS at 1-800-553-6847
CCI Print Products: National Correct Coding Policy Manual for Part B Medicare Carriers Column 2 Code Sequence
Code lists are sequenced by column 2 code and mutually exclusive disallowed codes
Order number: SUB-9912
Four issues for $240
Individual issues $70 plus handling fee
See a Sample Page
- This custom version of the National Correct Coding Policy Manual for Part B Medicare Carriers provides codes listed in column 2 code sequence instead of the original manual's column 1 code sequence.
- This version allows you to look up a column 2 code and find all of the column 1 codes with which it is paired in one place.
- The version also allows you to take a column 1 code from the original manual and look it up in the custom version to see if it is used as a column 2 code and to identify any column 1 code with which it is paired.
- To locate this type of information using the original manual, you would have to search through thousands of records.
- Further, in this custom version, the mutually exclusive codes are sequenced by the disallowed codes. This sequence permits you to easily find all allowed codes associated with a particular disallowed code or to easily find if an allowed code is also cited as a disallowed code.
- If you need to have column 2 codes and disallowed codes in sequence, this custom version will save your practice enormous amounts of time and will improve the accuracy of your claims.
This manual also contains the updated:
- Introduction to the Correct Coding Initiative
- General Correct Coding policies
- Policy Narratives that will help you understand the edits
- State by State listing of Medicare Part B Carriers to know who to call with questions
CPT codes only are copyrighted 2013 by the American Medical Association (AMA). All Rights Reserved. If you wish to reproduce this product, you must sign an agreement, or call 703-605-6015 for more information.