What we do
With the support of industry experts, we help federal agencies manage data and create solutions.
The Federal Big Data Research and Development Strategic Plan outlines a vision where cooperation between the public and private sectors leads to innovation in government. It envisions real-time, diverse datasets being used to reduce traffic congestion, increase energy efficiency, and reduce fraud and waste for the American public.
Our projects involve just the type of public-private cooperation that the strategic plan imagines — improving access, discovery, and usability of government research and data.
Our process begins with you. Our team works fast, in the open, and with Joint Venture Partners. Together we’ll build a new product or service. We’ll work with you to continuously improve it until it meets your needs.
For agencies, the process looks something like this:
- You identify a need, and we review it. We start to identify partners.
- We work with you to develop objectives and evaluation criteria.
- We work with our partners prepare a response to the objectives and evaluation criteria. This can include oral presentations and demonstrations.
- We present the project to our advisory board. If approved, we notify your team and develop a project plan.
- Paperwork is signed, and funds are obligated. Work begins.
Do you have a project in mind? Reach out to us. We’ll respond within 24 hours.