Join Us! Data Innovation Day, Innovation through Collaboration: June 19, 2019
WASHINGTON, DC — Data Innovation Day is a Fed-to-Fed exclusive event focused on addressing the latest innovations and challenges in government data. Join government’s most influential innovators, chief data officers, chief information officers, program managers, and analysts to discuss how agencies leverage data to more effectively execute their missions.
- Honorable Margaret Weichert, Deputy Director for Management at the Office of Management and Budget and Acting Director at the Office of Personnel Management
- Michael Conlin, Chief Data Officer, DoD
- Dr. Caryl Brzymialkiewicz, Chief Data Officer, HHS, OIG
- Dr. John J. Kaplan, Director for the VA’s Technology Transfer Program
- Henry Wixon, Esq., Chief Counsel, NIST
To learn more about the event and to register, visit our eventbrite site: https://data-innovation-day-ntis.eventbrite.com