Tata Interactive Systems (TIS)
Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) is part of the Tata Group, one of the largest conglomerates in Asia, with a significant presence in North America. TIS has been providing technology-based learning and development solutions to corporate, government, and education clients for 22 years. Winner of more than 50 prestigious awards for leading edge design and development services, TIS offers project management, front end analysis, subject matter expertise and content developmental skills that add up to high quality learning content, in a wide variety of areas.
Several Federal agencies such as the US Air Force, Department of Defense, Department of Transportation, Health and Human Services have taken advantage of TIS’ services in one or more of the following areas:
- Consulting Services: Training Needs Analysis, Instructional Design, Performance Consulting, and Human Capital Management;
- Custom Content Development (Web and Mobile): Courseware and Curriculum development, including Migration, Conversion, Translation, and Maintenance;
- 3D Animation: 3D Rendering, 3D Avatars, Character Animation, Background Animation, Interactive & Non-Interactive 3D Animation;
- Simulation and Game-based Training Products & Solutions: A library of 200 products—Simulation-based Learning Objects (SimBLs), Game-based Learning Objects (GamBLs), and Story-based Learning Objects (StoBLs);
- Special Needs Training: Adult and Community Learning, Learning Disability and Section 508 Compliance; and
- Web & Mobile-based Applications: Learning Portals, Mobile Learning Management Systems, HRMS, Training Administration Systems and Assessment Systems.
TIS has developed and delivered more than 10,000+ hours of learning content for over 350 government, corporate and education clients. TIS is able to draw resources not only from the 750+ TIS resource pool, but also from working relationships that enables access to resources from other TATA companies at a very short notice. This enables TIS to scale resources for large learning development projects which require quick turnarounds. Over the years, TIS has built an extensive repository of reusable assets aimed at cutting down production timelines which has translated to significant savings and value for our clients owing to economies of scale and scope, reusable assets libraries and cost-effective production resources.
TIS is the world’s first learning solutions company which is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified and has been assessed at Level 5 in both SEI CMM and SEI P-CMM.
TIS has been the recipient of 50+ awards for learning innovation and excellence. Learn more.
Some of the areas in which Federal agencies have sought TIS’s services:
- Human Capital Solutions:
- Emergency Response Training
- Cybersecurity Training
- Commercial Travel Training Program
- Process Training
Learn more about what our Centers for Excellence are doing:
Visit http://tataInteraactive.com to learn more.