RWD is a leading provider of human and operational performance improvement solutions that help employers maximize the return on their investments in people, processes, technology, equipment, knowledge and customers. Since 1988, RWD has assisted clients and partners in enhancing organizational productivity through its broad range of integrated products and services, which include human capital management and IT consulting services, business transformation and lean process improvement, end-user training, change management, knowledge management and operator effectiveness management.
Government agencies increasingly need to find new and innovative ways to retain knowledge, improve procedural documentation and train their employees. Government agencies are facing converging forces - such as: changing work place environments and policies, limited resources, a geographically dispersed workforce and a significant number of retirement-eligible employees - that are forcing them to rethink how they conduct learning and retain knowledge. RWD's expertise addresses these issues.
- RWD Learning & Performance Platform - The RWD Learning & Performance Platform is a suite of three complementary applications that will transform the way your organization manages learning and performance support (RWD uBenchmark, RWD uPerform, RWD uLearn. (more)
- RWD uBenchmark - RWD uBenchmark is a tool that gives you insight into how your people interact with your business applications, regardless of their location. Armed with this detailed analysis, you can take the right steps to optimize the performance of your systems and your people. (more)
- RWD uPerform® - RWD uPerform is an authoring and content management tool that lets large and small organizations create and deliver targeted, high-quality learning content and information to employees. (more)
- RWD uLearn - RWD uLearn is a learning management system (LMS) puts all your learning content in one place . . . to create an all-inclusive library . . . to distribute it throughout your organization . . and to target it precisely to those who need it. (more)
- eLearning Solutions: RWD’s blended approach to learning applies the right combination of delivery techniques to deliver the most effective solution. When properly applied, eLearning is an integral part of a blended solution that will get your organization ready, trained, and supported to realize the value of a new application faster. (more)
- Organizational Change Management – RWD’s change management solutions address the critical needs required for a high performing organization. Our engagement philosophy is to coach and guide your people, not do the work for them. Working collaboratively with your people, we prepare your organization for new ways of working, put in place a continual learning culture, and develop your employees’ skills and knowledge to perform in the new environment. (more)
- Sustainment Strategy Solutions - Today, the realization of long-term business value requires an integrated effort between business operations and IT to tap the true potential of their investments in systems, people, and processes. Sustainment initiatives become key to exceeding goals for business performance, IT optimization, customer satisfaction, and employee performance. (more)
- RWD infoMaestro - RWD infoMaestro enables all of these users to access the information they need, when they need it, and easily create a variety of outputs by combining the power of Documentum and Siebel. (more)
RWD also provides sustainment, technical and training services to support the implementation and product life cycle of its solutions. NTIS has supplied high-volume e-Learning infrastructure and content to federal agencies since 1998. NTIS provides all services associated with the setup and operation of partner's LMS in hosted and self-hosted environments.
NTIS has supplied high-volume e-Learning infrastructure and content to federal agencies since 1998. NTIS provides all services associated with the setup and operation of partner's LMS in hosted and self-hosted environments. For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-605-6800.