Michigan State University Certificate Programs Online
The demand on government agencies to optimize their supply chains, capitalize on synergies and reduce operating costs has never been higher. Effective leadership, change management and negotiation are of paramount importance. To address these issues, government leaders are calling for more targeted training to drive a higher benchmark of knowledge and competence from their employees.
Michigan State University offers the most sought-after certificate programs for today's government employees and agencies, with comprehensive programs focused on the critical disciplines of Supply Chain Management, Strategic Leadership and Management and Hospitality Management.
All federal government employees are eligible to save 10% off individual certificate courses and 5% off certificate programs.
Available Certificate Programs
Master Certificates in Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management has emerged as one of the most critical functions in the world. As government budgets get cut, organizations in the public sector must increase efficiency and reduce costs. You can help your government agency get leaner by becoming an integrated supply chain management expert with certificate programs in Supply Chain Management from MSU’s Broad College of Business, ranked #1 and #2 in the nation for supply chain management undergraduate and graduate programs by U.S. News & World Report. Consisting of three or five eight-week certificate courses, the programs allow you to select the certificate option that best suits your position and career aspirations. Choose from:
- Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management & Operations
- Master Certificate in Supply Chain Management & Procurement
- Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Master Certificate in Integrated Supply Chain Management
Master Certificates in Strategic Leadership & Management
An organization’s success depends on the effectiveness of its leaders across all position levels. The best leaders are able to influence the professionals around them by developing and implementing a shared vision to achieve organizational goals. With a master certificate in strategic leadership and management from MSU’s top ranked Broad College of Business, you’ll develop and refine your strategic decision-making skills as an individual and as a team member. Gain insight into successful leadership and management strategies that can be applied in both the public and private sectors, and become the type of leader everyone wants to follow. Each program is comprised of four eight-week courses – three required courses followed by one elective to customize your experience to your personal and professional goals. Select from:
- Master Certificate in Strategic Change Management
- Master Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Master Certificate in Strategic Organizational Leadership and Management
Management Certificate in the Business of Hospitality
Today’s global hospitality industry has created enormous demand for people with superior hospitality skills and knowledge – even in the government sector. To advance in this field, you need to acquire a deeper understanding of how world-class hospitality businesses operate and are managed, and which leadership techniques can improve your job performance. With the Management Certificate in the Business of Hospitality, offered through The School of Hospitality Business, a unique, industry specific school within MSU’s top-ranked Broad College of Business, students can improve their job performance by mastering the following essential components of hospitality management:
- Manage high-performance teams leveraging strengths to maximize participation and productivity
- Identify successful formulas for both quality and service
- Recognize the challenges facing emerging leaders in the hospitality industry and develop strategies to meet those challenges
- Develop marketing and sales activities to position your business in the market and communicate with customers successfully
Ready to Register?
Classes begin every other month and fill quickly. Contact an enrollment representative today to enroll. Make sure to identify yourself as a government employee entitled to the discount in the agreement with NTIS!
- International +1 813-612-4295
- Registration Information
For more information, write to email@example.com.