Founded in 1973, Management Concepts is the leading provider of training and comprehensive professional development solutions serving the public and private sectors. We’ve collaborated with every major agency in the federal government, dozens of state and local government offices, numerous non-profit organizations and hundreds of corporations, helping over one million professionals gain the knowledge and skills they need to unleash their potential.
Our offerings include: Custom and COTS training courses designed to provide relevant knowledge and practical skills, professional development programs customized to meet the needs of your organization, performance improvement consulting services, and award-winning publications.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership, Management, Professional Skills Development
- Federal Acquisition, Contracting & Grants Management
- Federal Financial Management
- Federal Human Resources Management
- Program/Project Management
- Training Services - Training services (consisting of Non-COTS design & delivery) that will enable Government Agency personnel to perform the requirements of their positions in the following subject areas: federal acquisition and contracting, federal financial management, project and program management, federal acquisition certification and project and program management (FAC-P/PM), leadership, management, analytics, business analysis, federal grants and assistance, federal human resources, and federal retirement planning.
- Coaching Services - Services based on Management Concepts Coaching Model that will enable Government Agency personnel to improve their executive, leadership, team, and peer-to-peer performance.
- Facilitation Services - Services based on Management Concepts Facilitation Model that will enable Government Agency personnel to enhance the effectiveness of their meetings, increase team collaboration, and foster more open team communication. Includes facilitating GOTS Courses.
- Assessment Services - Services based on Management Concepts Assessment Tools that will enable Government Agencies to:
- Assess their organizational culture as compared to their ideal culture
- Create a holistic 360-degree perspective on individual employee and group performance
- Conduct competency gap assessments to determine competency gaps and strengths in employees’ skill sets
- Conduct training needs assessments to determine references, styles, approaches, and their implications for individual and group success
- Conduct customized surveys to identify specific and unique organizational issues
- Post-Delivery Evaluation
Keith S. Dalton
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships & Business Development
Management Concepts, Inc.
Or visit our website http://www.managementconcepts.com for the latest catalog of courses and services.