General Physics Corporation
Online training that supports your business objectives
General Physics Corporation (GP) is a global training, consulting, and engineering company that helps performance-driven organizations move beyond the processes and technologies that limit their competitiveness. We’re known for exceeding what is expected to deliver remarkable results for clients ranging from Fortune 500 organizations to growing SMBs. When you work with GP, count on a tailored approach that focuses on solving your business issues while creating pathways for continuous improvement and enabling you to compete more powerfully than ever before.
GP’s solutions span the entire learning and knowledge management industry including consulting services, eLearning development, learning technologies, professional services, hosting and helpdesk.
Consulting Services and eLearning Development
- Front-end Analysis
- Enterprise Assessments
- Learning Management Systems (LMS Assessments)
- Knowledge Management Applications
- Training Program Design and Development
- Vendor Management and Training Supplier Management
- Content Development
Learning and Emerging Technologies
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS)
- Portals/Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Performance Management Systems
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Training Workshops
- Customizations and Upgrades
- Custom Reporting
- Single Sign On Integration
- User Interface Design
- Change Management
- Datacenters Domestic and International
- 24x7 support
- Fully certified, standards-based facilities
- Utilizes custom-developed problem/resolution database to manage issues, requests, and questions
- Level 1 Call Center
- GP's e-Learning Solutions
- Achieving "Portal-topia": Six Things to Consider Before Leveraging an Enterprise Portal for Your Corporate Online University
NTIS has supplied high-volume e-Learning infrastructure and content to federal agencies since 1998. NTIS provides all services associated with the setup and operation of partner's LMS in hosted and self-hosted environments.
For more information, write to email@example.com or call 703-605-6800.