Secure Government to Government Hosting – Federal Cloud
Data center and energy reporting requirements easily meet
- Key decision making information in the form of dashboards and reporting
- Solutions incorporating virtual sites to reduce costs
- Utilize data from all systems and meters
Single sign-on capabilities for user defined permissions
Virtual modeling for effective planning
Blended solutions with multiple partners for maximum flexibility
Federal Government to Government Energy Solutions
NTIS has solutions to help Federal agencies collect, monitor and baseline energy consumption information in accordance with the Energy Policy Act of 2005. Together, we can work to understand your needs and discuss solutions to cost effectively meet your requirements while increasing sustainability at your agency.
Advantages of working with NTIS include secure Federal Government Cloud Hosting of your energy management information and dashboard analytics, monitoring solutions geared to various levels of decision makers at your agency. NTIS offers secure solutions including Single Sign-On capabilities that can reduce secondary costs and increase security. Our vetted Joint Venture Partners offer a variety of solutions; options increase exponentially when customers consider blended partner solutions that best meet your agency’s needs. Contact us to discuss your requirements!
Meet our Energy Joint Venture Partners.
Increase your resources, simplify processes and meet the needs of your customers by partnering with NTIS:
- Begin projects quickly and simply with an MOU or IAA – save time and staff costs.
- Discover solutions through open discussions with the NTIS team.
- Increase your resources by utilizing NTIS project management.
- Ensure that your data is secure and your agency retains ownership of it.
- Increase your agency's ability to focus and better serve the information needs of your customers allowing you time to deliver better service to the public and fulfill your mission.