Statistical Abstract of the United States: 2012
(131st Edition) Department of Commerce, Bureau of Census
The single most useful reference book containing vital statistics on the United States
Issued annually, this reference work is the government's most important statistical factbook on the social, political and economic aspects of American life.
The Statistical Abstract of the United States is the standard summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic condition of the U.S. Published by the U.S. Census Bureau every year since 1878, this popular resource is used by business leaders, academic institutions, libraries,marketers, planners, and researchers.
This year's Statistical Abstract includes 53 new tables, including:
- Parent participation in school-related activities
- Federal aid to state and local governments
- Type of work flexibility provided to employees
- Residential energy consumption
- Stalking and Harassment Victimization
- Federal Research and Development by Federal Agency
- Number of Public Library Service Outlets
- And more
Prior Editions: Statistical Abstract
- Previous editions available while supplies last.
- To order, call NTIS at 1-800-553-NTIS (6847) or 703-605-6000, between 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.; EST, Mon-Fri