National Audiovisual Center (NAC)
NAC is a unique centralized resource for federally developed training and education materials. Its collection contains over 9,000 audiovisual and media productions. The range of subject areas includes training in occupational safety and health, fire services, law enforcement, and foreign languages. Information and educational materials include areas such as history, health, agriculture, and natural resources.
The National Audiovisual Center Screening & Audio Rooms:
Use our NAC Screening Room to view clips from our most popular videos available for purchase.
Use our NAC Audio Room to listen to clips from our most popular foreign language course materials available for purchase.
How to submit your audiovisual products to NTIS
Information about the National Audiovisual Center
- Distributes videos, audiocassettes, multimedia kits, and CD-ROMs.
- Provides access to audiovisual/multimedia products from hundreds of government organizations.
- Offers ordering online or via a toll-free number.
- Delivers in-stock orders within 5-7 business days. (rush service available: call NTIS at 800-553-6847).
- Delivers out-of-stock video orders within 10 business days.
- Delivers out-of-stock multimedia kits within 6-8 weeks.
- Annually ships almost 5,000 products to its customers.
- Distributes to both U.S. and international customers.