- noun: the branch of engineering that deals with things smaller than 100 nanometers (especially with the manipulation of individual molecules)
NTIS has over 700 publications in its collection on the emerging field of nanotechnology. This broad and interdisciplinary field has been growing explosively in the past few years. While understanding of nanotechnology is just beginning to unfold, its tremendous potential for revolutionizing the ways in which materials and products are created is just beginning to show significant commercial impact.
- Use the search box below to find publications in the NTIS Nanotechnology Collection.
- Browse all nanotechnology publications available from NTIS
- See National Institute of Standards and Technology Nanotech Fact Sheet
Nanotechnology Best Sellers
- Molecular Electronics: A New Horizon in Biomedical Engineering. (Reannouncement with New Availability Information).
- Soviet and East European Research Related to Molecular Electronics.
- Use of Solid Modeling in the Design of M3 Components.
- Materials Science and Engineering Laboratory. FY 2003 Programs and Accomplishments, Materials Reliability Division.
- Nanotechnology in Defence Applications Programme Status Report nr 1, 4th Quarter 2003.
- Nordic Nanotechnology Workshop: Conference Report.
Search Tips Search Nanotechnology Collection
Search by keyword (example: Nanomodified) or title (example: Workshop on Nanocomposites) or accession number (example: ADA422046).